ALL About Alec SU YOU PENG | รวบรวมผลงานของ ซูโหย่วเผิง > 1995 My Days at Jian Zhong

1995 My Days at Jian Zhong

<< < (3/3)

Chomnath:
ESSAY 21: PRAYER, A MUST
I visited the examination hall at the crowded Taipei Shangzhuan 2nd level, pre-exam papers were distributed by tuition representatives, and people were purchasing stationeries. Thinking to myself these seats will be filled up by these people, mostly were [Exam companions]! I reminded myself not to be careless while feeling confident, 3 years of hardship just for this 2 days( time to be freed). I took myself as an army(eyes, hands and all other parts of the body awaiting the brain’s command) at full force, salvaged for minimum lost. I kept encouraging myself and not to make any mistakes, to bear with it. Walking in the exam hall, I was full of myself and “I can outdo others”, such confidence has to be supported by real stuffs. I begged my mom to send me to the temple Xingtian Gong(Guan Sheng Di Jun) for prayers, it drizzled as we move off. The temple was crowded that day, I could smell the incense from far, some even placed photo copied texts under offerings. After enquiring from the lady volunteer then I knew to pray to the god of sky first followed by gods in the center of the temple then left to the right with 3 joss sticks each locations with the left hand. I wished secretly not for miracle or top student, but to help me try my best with what I’ve revised, no hiccups at the exam hall and receive what I deserved.

ESSAY 22: FINAL-DAY BEFORE

While I was revising on Chemistry at home the night before the exam, I suddenly got worried with a lot to go through. After practicing a few sample questions I felt better as they’re not that hard. It is the usual signs while preparing for exams, lost sense of differentiations. Actually a handful of students would be able to answer difficult questions which I’ll forgo, and I’ll ditch whatever I’m not confident of and memorize the main points would do. Preparing blindly is a waste of time, knowing the reasons and techniques I’m confident. We were reminded to turn in early to prevent loss of sleep. A classmate even booked a room at the nearby hotel to avoid lateness, traffic jam and related reasons. All papers and media would introduce ways to remember examination pass, pencil sharpener, 2b pencils, ruler. I double checked to tip top condition and went to bed with ease. I woke up feeling fresh compared to other days and did quick run through, and I was satisfied with my quick response in Chinese composition, English translations, and Chemistry.

Chomnath:
ESSAY 23: LET’S GO! TO WATCH MTV

Students and their parents gathered at the class corridor, examination papers were distributed once the whistle went off, parents have to leave with the students’ text books. And the students were allowed to enter after the 2nd bell ring. Those with good eye sights could take a peep at the shadowy prints from the translucent yellowish exam paper cover. Some parents would “mass accompany” their children at a open space downstairs on spread newspapers. First subject- Mathematics which I scored a fair 52marks (10marks above normal) and 80plus for the rest of the subjects. The assistant Mathematics teacher was taking his exam a ceiling away, and here I am getting things mixed up. 70th min I was nervous I stopped and noticed everyone around were working hard which I felt worst than not noticing, no choice I got to continue and completed few question at the last 10mins thinking away, that the end of 1st period, the scary devil is going to appear again. I lied to myself “ Doesn’t matter, everyone did badly as well” after hearing some students commented that this year’s questions were harder and rearranged my emotions for the following subjects would be affected as they’re important. Every companions started asking “How is it” and I answered “No problem, we’ll see next subject”! Upon hearing( including my mom) think that “Seems like Su Youpeng did well, he’s confident” I got 3marks deducted for Chemistry in a yes or no section as I carelessly wrote yes for all questions and loss of 6marks in total. Actually preparations for Chemistry and Physics before the exam was too late, so I seek the teacher’s help asking them to circle the main point from the 20 over experiments of the whole of 3rd year. Luckily my preparation wasn’t wasted, looking at the questions I clearly remembered and answered them fast. The teacher ever told us to concentrate revising on the subjects for 2nd day, and not get affected by the first day of the exam. Those questions on the exam paper looks like a piece of unfinished cloth, a weaved cloth when I finished a page and the patterns were still in my head. Couldn’t bear with it anymore, I called up friends to check answer with them, the cloth weaved today was good if the answers were same. 2nd day- Chinese composition title “Root” I admit that was one of the greatest I did in this life. I scored 86 for English although my English wasn’t good it all depend on techniques. Taiwan’s kids maybe are not talented but they’re easily trained into a examination machine. I look out for key words to analyze and understand the essay for reading exam. I got mom to buy lunch as I could revise for the next subject in the class, there were a few students and a parent present so ear plugs were put to use again, I was lucky to spot 2 more answers. I’m poor at memorizing and would comprehend and convey with my own language which later helped me score 74marks which was better then those who memorized hard and purchased lots of reference books. It depends on luck and maybe testers nowadays go for understanding answers then the standard ones. I was tensed as there’s one more subject(Biology-which I gave up on) to take, I calmed myself while recalling that classmates joking about “burning” their school books once they reach home after the examinations. I completed the exam still (with guessed answers) and I scored 30marks after checking with the answer sheets given by tuition centers. Walking out of the examination hall, I felt like being released from 10 years jail term, not anxious nor happy but calm and joy of leaping 2 levels with a single jump, shaking all hardships and pressures away. I didn’t “burn” my books that day, instead I went to watch a MTV and dinner with Ms. Zhou and friends.

Chomnath:
CONCLUDE: THE OBEDIENT TIGER I KNEW …………..Buo Bangyi
After joining idol band [Little Tiger], Su Youpeng and Obedient tiger became one which decided his journey acting and being sort after by the media. Whether he entered the famous [Taida] due to his status, invading into Xiangjiang music market or sudden announcement to further studies in England were surprising. This time round his book release will be a talk of the town. From a reporter for 3 years to a singer, Obedient tiger-Su Yupeng became my interviewing target for his popularity among millions of loving fans, reporting his latest activities and offering me the chance to the quite vain side of him after shedding performing outfits. Obedient tiger don’t just study and be a boy next door, but a comic lover, likes the play station and basketball to kill time, or maybe a crazy Madonna[sexy goddess] fan, he indeed put in great efforts for everyone’s recognition. Towards me, Su Youpeng is sincere without the usual hospitality like other artists, and I’d encourage him to use his free time to practice writing, as I discovered that he’s more talented than being vain. If he could express himself with good verses, and without the music company’s “sweet nothings”, he’ll be able to convince everyone that Su Youpeng isn’t a “Paper tiger”. Glad to see his put his life in words as a first step, hopefully it’s a good endless start. Anxiously I flipped through [My Days In Jianzhong] Obedient tiger-Su Youpeng’s virgin work, I felt delighted and a little sad that through words he bravely tell about his days in school, how he manage his studies and dual status. He reveals that while enjoying great applause and being famous idol singer, he have to endure sacrificing happiness of normal life like the outing photos without Su Youpeng in the year book as he NEVER attended. I don’t agree with youngsters nowadays taking artists as saints, they are no different from others they have setbacks and pressure and cries too. Unluckily, they can’t let out freely like others did except to their “buddies” who listen and share their load. Maybe that’s the sad thing as a public icon. Obedient tiger’s victory after efforts put in examinations sets familiar thoughts to those who had taken exams before, artists go through this as well. For those who are yet to go through this stage think Su Youpeng’s story may set an example to them, if Obedient tiger did it, why can’t you. Success to the willed, YOUR DAY WILL SURELY COME!

นำร่อง

[0] ดัชนีข้อความ

[*] หน้าที่แล้ว

Go to full version