ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: DEAR SUYOUPENG  (อ่าน 9979 ครั้ง)

Chomnath

• Global Moderator
  • กระทู้: 1307
    • ดูรายละเอียด
DEAR SUYOUPENG
« เมื่อ: มีนาคม 20, 2011, 10:02:25 AM »

An interview admin website  www.baansuyoupeng.com

Had been printed in the most famous Magazine named SINCERE
in December (Issued edition 109)

I prefer to the character on acting of Su You Peng from the Series of  The Legendary Siblings(2000), which has been shown on channel 3 T.V.  Actually, I used to see You Peng from the Series of Princess returning pearl, but I did not pay any attention to You Peng, I just come to fall in love to You Peng’s acting the Series of The Legendary Siblings. Because at that time I prefered to Jimmy Lin’s acting more than You Peng because they performed together. But after seen them perform oftentimes, I have been changed my mind to You Peng’s action. So, that I tried to find You Peng’s news from many kinds of magazines. I had bought and kept all magazines which printed You Peng’s news.

I deeply love and liking You Peng more and more after read You Peng’s interview about his thinking. Then I made a website www.baansuyoupeng.com at the year of 2010.  By that time I did’nt think to use facebook, because I was  collected all Su You Peng’s stories in my own website. But I’d been learned that the majority of people using facebook. So, I was changed my mind to inform You Peng’s news through the facebook in order to let the fanclub know and understand this gentleman more and more. Then, I’ve made my own page at the year of 2011.

Any impression of You Peng come into me ?  Oh well, everthings such as the action of his acting had showing it’s a great mood and nice feeling through his face and eyes are also able to shows all details, even the step of You Peng’s breathing could shown with great character actor.

The mose important that he’s interested to his fanclub heart to heart by greeting oftenly through the Weibo. Sometime he had shown many amusing worlds and his remarks will be enchanted to his fanclub.     

All of above good things are the only his great charm, that the reason that we have to follow his up date news which unable to close the eyes even a second. There are not only the old fan club even the new fan club, everyone have been impressed on him, plus he sings a sweet sounding song and has a resonant voice with warmly which you will not boring, oh well, what a perfect man…… he is.   “If you want to know You Peng more or come into exchange any idea, please welcome to the page we have the up date news every day”.

Thank you for Sincere Magazine to give us the good opportunities to shown the love about our Idol, give us to write for spreading to the publics and all people of the world to have learned our good Idol man. You Peng deserves many lovers including me, because he could shown a great actor and good gentleman.

we deeply hope that You Peng will come to visit Thailand for one  time. Just only one time. We will be waiting for you. Ok, You Peng.   

Thank you to all of the friends of Alecsufans on weibo and Bai du, Who give us so many informations of You Peng. Such as a lot of Magazines, pictures and VDO’s and, To have us ‘Thais peoples to have learned You Peng more. Take the good thing to share each other in Thailand.

We are promise that we will be a good fanclub.
We will go forwards together with You Peng which a great intention to do all the good things.

Chomnath

• Global Moderator
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Re: Alec Su Remember...I Love You
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 24, 2012, 10:20:15 AM »

SincereMag No.109 Dec  2012

“ป๊อปติดใจบทบาทการแสดงของ ‘ซูโหย่วเผิง’ จากเรื่องเดชเซียวฮื้อยี้ที่ช่อง 3 นำมาฉาย อันที่จริงเคยเห็นเขาผ่านๆจากซีรีส์องค์หญิงกำมะลอแต่ไม่ได้สนใจมากนัก มาตกหลุมรักอย่างเต็มเปาก็จากเรื่องนี้ เพราะตอนนั้นปลื้มหลินจื้ออิงอยู่ด้วยซึ่งเขาเล่นคู่กัน ดูไปดูมากลับสนใจโหย่วเผิงมากขึ้นเรื่อยๆ

เลยตามหาข่าวจากนิตยสารต่างๆ เจอเล่มไหนลงก็ซื้อเก็บหมดเลยค่ะ ได้อ่านบทสัมภาษณ์ก็ยิ่งชอบมุมมองความคิดของเขา เลยสร้างเว็บไซด์(http://www.baansuyoupeng.com/) เมื่อปี 2010 โดยที่ตอนนั้นไม่คิดจะเล่นเฟสบุ๊ค เพราะว่าได้รวบรวมข่าวทุกอย่างของซูโหย่วเผิงไว้ในนั้นทั้งหมด แต่เห็นคนส่วนใหญ่นิยมกันจึงอยากประชาสัมพันธ์ให้แฟนๆได้รู้จักผู้ชายคนนี้มากขึ้น เลยสร้างเพจเมื่อปลายปี 2011

สิ่งใดที่ประทับใจในตัวเขาที่สุดหรือคะ? บอกได้เลยว่าทุกอย่าง ทั้งฝีมือการแสดงที่ถ่ายทอดอารมณ์ความรู้สึกต่างๆผ่านทางสีหน้าแววตาได้อย่างยอดเยี่ยมเก็บทุกรายละเอียด ขนาดจังหวะการหายใจซูโหย่วเผิงยังไม่ปล่อยผ่าน!

ที่สำคัญเขาใส่ใจกับแฟนคลับมากๆ มักจะแวะเวียนทักทายที่ Weibo บ่อยๆ บางครั้งก็มีมุกขำๆหรือมาพร้อมถ้อยคำที่กินใจสิ่งเหล่านี้ล้วนเป็นเสน่ห์(เฉพาะตัว) ที่ทำให้เราติดตามและไม่อาจละสายตาไปได้เลย ไม่ว่าจะแฟนคลับเก่าหรือใหม่ต่างก็ประทับใจไปตามๆกัน แถมเขายังร้องเพลงได้ไพเราะ มีน้ำเสียงที่กังวานใสอบอุ่นน่าฟังอีกด้วย ครบเครื่องเลยล่ะค่ะผู้ชายคนนี้ ถ้าอยากรู้จักโหย่วเผิงมากขึ้นหรือจะเข้ามาพูดคุยแลกเปลี่ยนเชิญที่เพจได้เลยนะคะ เราอัพเดทข่าวทุกวัน”

Chomnath

• Global Moderator
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Re: Alec Su Remember...I Love You
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 24, 2012, 10:20:39 AM »

Alec Love Me

• Administrator
  • กระทู้: 13250
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Re: DEAR SUYOUPENG
« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 02, 2014, 01:21:03 PM »
SUYOUPENG, You're the one who always in Thai fans' hearts. You're the love that buried in our minds and spreaded  in our souls. ซูโหย่วเผิง คุณคือคนใกล้ใจของพวกเราชาวไทย, คุณคือความรักซึ่งฝังลึกอยู่ในความคิดและแทรกซึมอยู่ในจิตวิญญาณของแฟนคลับทุกคน

อ้างถึง
Translated By Chomnath

记得有位朋友说过,当我们在人生旅途中身心疲惫想要放弃的时候,看到从小陪我们长大的偶像还在那里坚持不懈为自己的理想而努力着,心中总是那么感动和温暖,然后又有了重新踏上征途的勇气。有朋对于我们,就是这样的一个榜样。他用他丰富的人生经验来告诉我们生命的意义,他用他执着的人生态度来告诉我们奋斗的价值,他用他的美妙的歌声和动人的影视作品来装点我们的生活。他,亦师亦友。这样的一个人,虽然我们和他处于两个或许永不可相交的平行线上,但他,却又...如此真实贴近的存在于我们的生活之中。这就是有朋和我们之间的缘分。

จำได้ว่ามีเพื่อนคนหนึ่งเคยพูดไว้ว่า ในช่วงเวลาของการเดินทางที่อ่อนเพลียและเหนื่อนล้า แต่พอมองเห็น Idoi-ไอดอลที่ยังคงมุ่งมั่นตั้งใจฟันฟ่าอุปสรรค ใจเราก็พลอยมีกำลังและรู้สึกอบอุ่น และยังมีความกล้าหาญที่จะเดินทางระยะไกล โหย่วเผิง...กำลังจะบอกเราว่า มันก็เป็นอย่างนี้แหละ เขาใช้ประสบการณ์ชีวิตที่มากมายมาบอกความหมายของการใช้ชีวิตและคุณค่าของความพยายาม เขาใช้เพลงอันแสนวิเศษและผลงานในจอโทรทัศน์มาประดับประดาชีวิตของเรา เขาก็เป็นทั้งเพื่อนทั้งครู คนแบบนี้แม้จะเหมือนเป็นเส้นขนานที่ไม่มีวันมาบรรจบกัน แต่เขาก็ยังเป็นสิ่งมีชีวิตที่มีอยู่จริงในโลกของเรา และนี่ก็พรหมลิขิตของพวกเรากับโหย่วเผิง

อ้างถึง
Translated By Diana Huang

^_^ Let me try ...

"I remember one of my friends once said, always being deeply touched by watching our early-age grown-up idol, Alec Su's unremitting efforts for his ideal and dreams while mentally and physically exhausted, and even thinking of giving up self's life journey.

It was Alec Su's diligently positive attitude that stimulated his/her courage to re-embark on the journey. Alec Su is a role model for us. He always shares his life experience and inspires us the meaning of life; his persistent attitude to life reveals the value of our struggle.

He enriches our lives with his wonderful songs and delicate film works. Alec Su is both a friend and a teacher to his fans. Although we and he might live in completely different worlds like two parallel lines that would never interact with each other; but we will always feel him nearby and present in our daily lives. This is the fate." ^_^

Alec Love Me

• Administrator
    • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #4 เมื่อ: กรกฎาคม 20, 2015, 06:51:07 AM »

SUYOUPENG, You're the one who always in Thai fans' hearts. You're the love that buried in our minds and spreaded in our souls.

Only love makes my heart bright. Love makes me go on. The love we have for each other, or how far we have walked with each other. For what purpose? For "Only Love"

ซูโหย่วเผิง คุณคือคนใกล้ใจของพวกเราชาวไทย, คุณคือความรักซึ่งฝังลึกอยู่ในความคิดและแทรกซึมอยู่ในจิตวิญญาณของแฟนคลับทุกคน

รักคำเดียวทำให้ใจฉันสว่าง รักคำเดียวทำให้ฉันได้ไปต่อ ความรักที่เรามีให้กันมา หรือสิ่งที่เราเดินร่วมทางกันมา เพราะอะไรก็เพราะว่า "รักคำเดียว"

Alec Love Me

• Administrator
    • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #5 เมื่อ: กรกฎาคม 20, 2015, 06:52:03 AM »

Alec Love Me

• Administrator
    • ดูรายละเอียด
« ตอบกลับ #6 เมื่อ: กันยายน 12, 2015, 11:05:36 AM »