ALL About Alec SU YOU PENG | รวบรวมผลงานของ ซูโหย่วเผิง > Dear:SuYouPeng

2015 [Happy Birthday to Dear Alec Su] อวยพรวันเกิด "ซูโหย่วเผิง"

(1/9) > >>

aueyeua:
https://www.youtube.com/v/?v=OWONWnvObw0

2015.09.11 蘇有朋  生日快樂 ! Happy Birthday To You 祝您生日快樂 !
"ซูโหย่วเผิง" การได้รักคุณเป็นความภูมิใจสูงสุดของพวกเรา
 “爱你是我们最大的骄傲。”
 "SuYouPeng", loving you is our pride.
苏有朋哥哥。。。
Another year, another birthday, and another admirer.

That's me. I am very new at being a fan of a celebrity. Not that I never admired other actors/actresses/singers/performers before, but no one else has ever touched my heart through both their works and their lives--until you.

My first encounter with you was from the serie, "Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre" 《倚天屠龙记》in which you played Zhang Wuji. What caught my attention was your eyes. The way you interpreted and expressed the character was subtle yet very vivid through your eyes. Your acting convinced me that Wuji could be a real person who went through personal growth through each life's events. Your Zhang Wuji was not a flat character. That is why your portrayal of this character has become a classic in its own right, as well as the serie itself.

I have watched and re-watched this serie many times since then, and I became intrigued with the real person beyond the character. So I began researching about you. I found out that your English name is Alec Su, and that you starred in many, many series, and that you were once a member of very, very popular Taiwanese boy band, Xiao Hu Dui. Your works were easy to find (thanks to the Internet), but you as a person was a mystery. I began asking myself, why are there so few information about the person Alec Su? Maybe it is due to language barrier (I don't know Chinese). My research continued until I came upon your Thai Fanclub (Baan Suyoupeng). There are tons of information about you collected throughout the years by your most devoted Thai fans, all of whom I am very grateful for. Because through their efforts to collect, translate, and update your news, I am able to admire the person Alec Su--the real Alec Su--more and more.

There are too many good things about you to mention them all at once. But what I love the most about you, Alec, is your sincerity and simplicity. Your love for your parents also touched my heart. Watching you evolved along life's road, I can feel that you are always steadfast, humble, honest, and caring to those matter most in your life, no matter who you are to the outside world. Only a person who truly knows himself and what he values in life can be like this.

This is why I admire you. Not because of your celebrity status, but I admire your heart.

On your birthday this year, I wish you happiness and success in all your pursuits. Please take good care of yourself physically and emotionally. Being healthy both in body and mind is equally important. In addition, since you share birthdays with your mother, whom you love very much, I want to wish your mother a Happy Birthday, too. May she stay healthy and happy, to be the continuing support for her son for a long, long time.

Thank you for becoming a part of my life. Thank you for the kind smiles you always have for fans. I will keep on supporting you from afar, in whatever you do, and wherever you are.

-- Aueyeua
Bangkok, Thailand
September 11, 2015

Administrator

aueyeua:

On you birthday this year, I do not have any present for you. I only have wishes from my heart. You used to say, you are not perfect, yet you are still looking for the perfection for yourself. So I would like to wish you to be able to find the perfection that you are looking for very soon! Then, you will be the perfectionist for yourself and for everyone. May all your wishes come true and the reputation of you will always be in the deepest of all of the fanclub's hearts, for eternity.

ในวันคล้ายวันเกิดของคุณในปีนี้ ฉันไม่มีของขวัญใด ๆ มาให้ มีเพียงคำอวยพรจากใจ  คุณเคยบอกว่าคุณไม่ใช่คนสมบูรณ์แบบ และคุณยังคงแสวงหาความสมบูรณ์แบบให้กับตัวเอง ฉันจึงอยากอวยพรให้คุณได้พบความสมบูรณ์แบบที่คุณแสวงหานั้นโดยเร็ว และคุณก็จะเป็นคนสมบูรณ์แบบสำหรับทุกคนด้วย ทุกสิ่งที่คุณคาดหวังและต้องการขอให้คุณได้รับมันและขอให้ความนิยมชมชอบในตัวคุณผนึกแน่นอยู่ในหัวใจของแฟนคลับของคุณตลอดไปชั่วนิรันดร.

ยิ้มของเธอแค่ครั้งนึง หัวเราะของเธอแค่ครั้งนึง เธอรู้ไหม มีค่าแค่ไหน หมื่นพันฉันจะสะสมทุกอารมณ์ เก็บเอาไว้ เติมใจในวันที่เธอต้องการ

เป็นคะแนน เป็นรางวัล และเป็นเหมือนดังของขวัญ ที่ฉันเฝ้ารอมานานแสนนาน ขอแค่มีเธออยู่ตรงนี้ ฉันยอม ไม่มีใครตลอดกาล (ฉันยอม ไม่รักใครตลอดกาล)

Only one time that you smiled, you know how much it does value to me...

Thousands of them, I will keep collecting them to fulfill when you are needed, to be your prize and your presents that I have been waiting for... If you are here, I can live with no one else. (I can't be in love with anyone else.)

aueyeua:

วันนี้เป็นวันเกิดของคุณและเป็นวันเกิดคุณแม่ของคุณด้วย ขอให้คุณและคุณแม่ของคุณมีความสุขและมีสุขภาพร่างกายแข็งแรง คิดสิ่งใดขอให้สมหวัง ทุกก้าวย่างปลอดภัย

Today is your birthday, and your mother's. We wish you and your mother a happiness and a healthy. May all your wishes come true.

aueyeua:
https://www.youtube.com/v/?v=XPTjtAF4yEs
สวัสดีค่ะคุณซูโหย่วเผิง (苏有朋) พวกเราเป็นเด็กๆยากจนที่อยู่บริเวณภูเขาที่เชียงใหม่ ประเทศไทย พวกเรามาพักที่บ้านพิพัฒน์กนกพรเพื่อเรียนหนังสือ ที่นี่คุณแม่ที่ดูแลเราได้ให้เราดูภาพยนตร์ที่คุณแสดง เราประทับใจและชื่นชอบมากๆ เราทรบว่า 11 กันยายนปีนี้เป็นวันเกิดของคุณ จึงอยากอวยพรวันเกิดให้คุณและหวังว่าหากมีโอกาสคุณจะมาเยี่ยมเราที่เชียงใหม่ ประเทศไทยบ้างนะคะ

您好!苏有朋先生,我们是贫穷孩子住在泰国清迈的山上,为了学习,我们在 Baan  Pipat-Kanokpon住,在这里,照顾我们的妈妈,给我们看你的电影,我们很喜欢,我们知道9月份是你的生日,我们要祝你:生日快乐,希望有机会,你来泰国清迈和我们见面。

ขอให้คุณสุขภาพแข็งแรง มีความสุข สมปรารถนา
祝您身体健康,天天开心,事事顺利!

aueyeua:

"ซูโหย่วเผิงคุณไม่ใช่พระเอกบนแผ่นฟิล์ม  แต่คุณคือพระเอกในชีวิตจริง"

ดูหนังดูละคร  พระเอกในจออาจจะไม่ใช่พระเอกในชีวิตจริง   เวลาที่ผ่านมาในชีวิตฉันได้เจอพระเอกในหนังมากมายที่เป็นวีรบุรุษ  เก่ง  ฉลาด  ดี  สุภาพบุรุษ  แต่ชีวิตจริงกลับไม่ใช่อย่างที่เห็น 

วันนี้ฉันได้เจอพระเอกทั้งในหนังและโลกของความเป็นจริง  ซูโหย่วเผิง  คุณคือคนนั้นค่ะ  หลายปีก่อนดิฉันได้สั่งซื้อซีรี่ย์เรื่องขุนศึกตระกูลหยางมาดู   ปรากฏว่าดิฉันได้รับซีรี่ย์ขุนศึกตระกูลหยางแบบไม่ใช่ที่สั่ง   ทางร้านส่งผิดมาให้  ฉันเลยจำใจดูด้วยความเสียดายเงินมาก(ในเวลานั้น)  ดูตัวละครที่ฉันไม่รู้จักใครเลยนอกจาก จ้าวหย่าจือ กับ ตี้หลุง (คงเดาออกนะว่าฉันคนวัยไหน) แต่เมื่อดูไปเรื่อยๆ ความโดดเด่นของ ซื่อหลาง  ก็เด่นชัดขึ้นเรื่อยๆ  ฉันเริ่มสนใจซื่อหลาง  เริ่มแสวงหาว่าเขาคือใคร 
ดิฉันก็ได้คำตอบว่า คือซูโหย่วเผิงนั่นเอง

หลังจากนั้นดิฉันก็ได้ให้เด็กๆที่บ้านที่มี 35 คนได้ดูซีรี่ย์ที่คุณแสดง เด็กๆชอบมากเลยค่ะ จนกระทั่งได้ดูเรื่องเดชเซียวฮื่อยี้  เรื่องนั้นคุณกับอีกคนเป็นนักร้องด้วยกันทั้งคู่  เพลงประกอบเรื่องนี้เพราะมากจนดิฉันต้องไปหาคำตอบอีกครั้งว่าใครร้อง  ก็คุณอีกนั่นแหละ ดิฉันทึ่งในความสามารถของคุณมากทั้งการแสดง การร้องเพลง  เมื่อได้เข้าไปในเว็บบ้านซูโหย่วเผิง ไทยแลนด์ ดิฉันก็พบว่าคุณมีความสามารถมากมาย  นอกจากนี้ยังมีจิตใจที่ดีงาม  คิดถึงคนที่ด้อยโอกาส ยากไร้ อีกด้วย  คุณจึงเป็นพระเอกในดวงใจของดิฉันกับเด็กๆเสมอ  เพราะคุณไม่ใช่เป็นแค่พระเอกในจอภาพยนตร์  แต่คุณคือพระเอกตัวจริงในโลกของความจริง

ดิฉันทำงานกับเด็กหญิงในกลุ่มที่เสี่ยงต่อกระบวนการค้ามนุษย์และกระบวนการค้ายาเสพติด  อยู่ที่เชียงใหม่  ประเทศไทย  ใกล้กับชายแดนไทยพม่า  อยากเชิญชวนคุณมาเยี่ยมเยียนเด็กๆที่บ้านของดิฉันค่ะ ให้พวกเขาได้พบกับพระเอกที่มีอยู่จริง  เพื่อเป็นแบบอย่างให้เด็กๆในการเติบโตเป็นผู้ใหญ่ที่เป็นคนดี  เป็นกำลังใจให้เด็กๆและดิฉันได้ก้าวเดินตามแบบอย่างของคุณในการเป็นในสิ่งที่เราเป็น ทำในสิ่งที่รัก  ที่ชอบ  คิดถึงผู้อื่น  เอื้อเฟื้อ  แบ่งปัน  ฉันหวังว่าคงมีวันนั้นสักวัน

โอกาสวันเกิดในปีนี้  ดิฉันกับเด็กๆขอวิงวอนต่อพระเจ้าเพื่อคุณจะมีสุขภาพที่แข็งแรง   เปี่ยมด้วยพลัง  มีแรงบันดาลใจ สามารถสร้างมหัศจรรย์บนแผ่นฟิล์มให้เราได้ชมกันอย่างสม่ำเสมอ  ขอให้คุณมีความสุขกับชีวิตที่เป็นไปในแต่ละวัน   คิดหวังสิ่งใดขอให้ประสบความสำเร็จ  สมหวัง   พบเจอแต่สิ่งที่ดีงามและเป็นที่รักของทุกๆคนตลอดไปค่ะ   

ครูปุ๊กับเด็ก ๆ บ้านพิพัฒน์กนกพร 
เชียงใหม่  ประเทศไทย

"Alec: Not a Lead in Film, You are a Lead in Real Life"

I have seen many movies and TV series. I have met many male leads on screen who were heroic, clever, smart, kind--all in all gentlemanly. But in reality, not all are as they seemed.

But today, I have met a true Lead, real as well as on-screen.

That person is you, Alec.

Many years ago, I ordered a Chinese series, "Warriors of the Yang Clan." But when I received it, it was not the Yang Clan series that I had wanted. To my disappointment, I started watching it any way (not to waste the money that I paid). All the actors and actresses were unknown to me except Angie Chiu and Ti Lung. (You can probably guess my age now.)  But as I continued watching, the character Yang Silang caught my eye. I started to find out which actor played Silang. That was how I found you, Alec.

After that, I played this series for 35 children at "home" (the children's shelter where I am working). They loved it a lot. From then on the children also got to watch another series that you acted in, "The Legendary Twins" (绝代双骄), in which you starred along with another actor/singer. Both of you were singers, so I tried to find out which one of you sang the theme song that I like so much. And here again, I found out it was you. I admired your talents, both in acting and singing.

Then when I got to know about you more from the website "www.baansuyoupeng.com"--the home of your Thai fanclub--I saw your charities and your other talents.

Your good heart and concerns for the less fortunate children have touched our hearts. This is why you are not just our male lead in made-up stories, but a real life, living one for my children and I.

I work at a female children's shelter in rural Thailand up in the northern province of Chiang Mai, near the border of Myanmar. Every day the children face high risks of falling into drugs or human trafficking. The shelter, where we called our home, gives the young girls of the hill tribes a chance to go to school and be safe from harms. We live simply, sometimes with special treats from outside friends.

I want to tell you again, Alec, that you are one of our children's hero. They love watching your series that I showed them. In real life you are our role model, leading us through examples of your positive goals, your good heart and good deeds, kindness to others, and never giving up. It would be so wonderful if you can come to visit us at the shelter some day, to let them see that a good man, both on-screen and off, truly exists. This is our hope.

For your birthday this year, the children and I are praying for you to stay healthy and strong, full of positive motivation to continue making great arts and films. May you continue to enjoy each day in life. May you always be successful in all you do. We will always love and support you, Alec!

Happy birthday!

From Miss Pu and the hill tribes children at Pipat-kanokpon Shelter,
Chiang Mai, Thailand

September 11, 2015

นำร่อง

[0] ดัชนีข้อความ

[#] หน้าถัดไป

Go to full version